1. Before installing the socket, the desktop should be cleaned to ensure that there is no water stains and stains on the desktop. In particular, attention should be paid not to bring water into the socket to avoid safety problems during subsequent use.
2. Find out the installation position of the socket on the table, it cannot be installed at will, let alone affect the normal use of the table because of the installation of the socket. If possible, the socket should be installed in a place that is not very commonly used.
3. Don't forget to connect the grounding wire to the socket, because the input voltage of the desktop socket is 180V-220V/50HZ, if there is no grounding wire, it is easy to leak electricity. Therefore, in order to ensure the safety of electricity use in the socket, this point cannot be forgotten.
4. Pay attention to the waterproof measures of the socket, such as installing a cover for the socket (most desktop sockets have their own).
5. After installing the socket, it is necessary to test all the interfaces in the socket one by one to see if they can be used normally. If any socket is found to be faulty, it is best to repair it in time.
Desktop Socket Supplier